We’re here for you.
Our comforting, knowledgeable staff can share all of the options available to you. You’ve come to the right place, a safe place for you and your child.
Perhaps you are uncertain about parenting, want to explore the option of adoption, or you feel confident about making an adoption plan and don’t know where to begin. If this sounds familiar, please contact one of our maternity and adoption specialists in your area so that we may begin assisting you. We provide private, confidential counseling that is entirely judgment-free. You will never be coerced into making a decision that you are not comfortable making.
In addition to answering any questions you may have, we will also help dispel the myths surrounding adoption, and we will explain the legal process to you. It is very important to have an adoption agency that has your back.
We are also able to offer financial support services based on your needs. We will help you find medical care if you do not already have a provider. Most importantly, we will guide you through the decision-making process and will help you choose a family should you decide that adoption is the best option for your child.
Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services (PCHAS) can support you and your child according to your needs with the following:
- Financial assistance
- Medical care and other expenses
- One-on-one and group counseling
- Legal assistance and proper process under Texas law
- Open adoptions
- Specialized care from caring, experienced staff who are available when you need them
- Respect for your choices and support for the decisions you choose to make
- Choice of your adoptive family match
- Ability to keep in touch and visit, if desired
- Resources and recommendations (continuing education, employment, housing, etc.)